Thank you for coming here to renew your membership! Your continued membership is vital in our fight together to build a better, fairer Republic.
The Party has grown and developed rapidly since we set up in 2015. Our increasing activity in constituencies by members and supporters is essential to winning more seats in what may be an early election.
The membership fee is a minimum of €10 per year (or €5 for unwaged members). Any additional amount you include with your membership will be split 50/50 between your local branch and the Party nationally, but the amount you pay is your choice. We suggest €20 or more, if you can afford it.
By clicking on the form below and paying the membership fee, you agree that you:
- Are over the age of sixteen
- A person resident in Ireland and/or an Irish citizen resident anywhere, including outside Ireland.
- Are not a member of another political party active in the Republic of Ireland.
- Assent to the party pledge
- Assent to receiving information from the Social Democrats head office and your local branch through the contact information that you supply